Green Knights Chapter 63
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater

4 posters

Go down

WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater Empty WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater

Post  Wookie Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 am

Knights,

Here's something we should all support if possible. There is an annual Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) homecoming event. Capt Dia Kinnaman and Capt Kissel will be running the show the day of the event so they'll likely be our contacts there. I'm getting more info as the day progresses so I'll update as I get 'em.

It will be on 28 May (Memorial Day Weekend). The car/motorcycle parade will begin at 0930 and will go from downtown Sweetwater to the WASP museum (approximately 4 miles). There will be some sort of competition that will be in the parking lot of the museum and prizes will be awarded. Details of this is still in works so hold questions please. When I get info, so will you =)

Here's a link to the site: http://waspmuseum.org/2011/02/14/wasp-homecoming-2011/

Wookie

Back to top Go down

WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater Empty Re: WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater

Post  Pharoah Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 pm

I agree. Let's DO IT!
Pharoah
Pharoah

Back to top Go down

WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater Empty Sounds Good

Post  B-Bop Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Sounds good to me
B-Bop
B-Bop
Admin

Back to top Go down

WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater Empty Re: WASP Honor/Parade 28 May Sweetwater

Post  R King Sat May 07, 2011 12:24 am

Sounds great!! I agree, let's do it.
R King
R King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down